Temecula California Insurance
Julie Ngo - Su Agente de Seguros
Julie Ngo se complace en ayudarle con sus necesidades de seguros. Con muchos años de experiencia y representantes que hablan su idioma, somos una agencia de servicio completo.
Temecula Auto Insurance Hablamos Español
Auto Insurance Temecula
According to a recent survey by some of the top auto insurance companies, nearly half of their auto policy holders did not compare auto insurance rates, nor do they take the time to review their auto insurance coverage when their policies renew.
What these people do not realize is when you spend just a little bit more time comparing auto insurance plans; you could end up saving quite a bit of money in the long run.
Here are a few tips to help you save some money in Temecula when buying auto insurance:
1. When people are shopping for car insurance, most only get 2 or 3 quotes, and usually from the top auto insurers. If you want to find a really good deal on great coverage, it is recommended you get quotes from 5 or 6 insurance companies. To save some time, you can also visit with an independent insurance broker as they are usually licensed with multiple carries and can do some of the shopping for you.
2. Be thorough with your investigation. Make sure, when you are comparing auto insurance plans in Temecula, that you are comparing identical coverage. For example, if you are adding rental car or emergency road side assistance that the details of the additions are the same. You should also take care to read any reviews or complaints regarding an insurance company's ability to pay claims. It may just be worth a few dollars more to know that your claim will be processed and paid quickly at the time you need it most.
3. When adding people to your policy, make sure you aren't listing everyone who could potentially drive the vehicle. Insure only those who will drive the car on a regular basis. You can always add someone later on, but it doesn't make much sense to pay additional premium for someone who more than likely will not get behind the wheel.
4. For small fender benders, dings and scratches – pay out-of-pocket. Every time you make a claim against your auto insurance policy, you risk the likelihood of your monthly premium going up. Especially if you have a high deductible, you would more than likely be paying for the entire repair yourself.
5. Choose a higher deductible. When you make a claim against your auto insurance policy; you must first pay your deductible amount before the insurance company begins paying anything. The higher the deductible you agree to pay, the less the insurance company needs to cover. They reward you by giving you a lower monthly premium.
6. Approved security alarms, car immobilizers and certain tracking devices can give you up to 5% savings on your monthly premium.
7. Ask your insurance company or insurance agent in Temecula about available discounts. Many companies will reduce your premium if you have a safe driving record, have good credit, have taken safe-driving courses, and are a member of a credit union or certain community associations or clubs. They may also give discounts if take the bus or carpool to work.
8. Clean out your garage. Many insurance carriers will give discounts if you park your car in a garage versus on the street as this greatly reduces the chance of your car being stolen or damaged due to storm and certain weather elements.
Auto Insurance Temecula
FREE Insurance Quotes
Save on Car Insurance
Seguros de Salud
Costos de Seguros Medicos
Seguro de Coche
Seguro de Auto Baratos
Seguro De Vida
Seguro de Incapacidad
Travel Insurance Cancellation