Seguros de Auto en Houston Texas
Jill Belvin - Allstate
Houston, TX 77040
Seguros de Auto Houston
Al buscar seguros de carro barato en Houston, es importante asegurarse de que usted este comparando cobertura que sea idéntica. Algunas pólizas pueden aparecer más baratas que otras pero puede que no tenga el mismo nivel de cobertura cuando usted hace un reclamo.
También debe leer cuidosamente los detalles con respecto a las reclamaciones de la compañía de seguros en Houston. Vale la pena pagar unos pocos dólares extra por mes para saber que su carro arreglado rápido y su reclamo será procesado fácilmente.
Auto Insurance Houston
According to data provided by the leading auto insurers, almost half of the people currently covered by an auto insurance policy either do not cost compare when shopping for insurance nor do they review their auto insurance plans at renewal. What they do not realize is that by taking an extra 15 minutes to compare and review, they could save hundreds of dollars on their car insurance plans.
Some tips that will help you save money if you have been one of those consumers:
• Find the best deals on auto insurance in Houston. Most people when “shopping” for car insurance only get 2 to 3 quotes from companies, and usually with the top 3 insurers, however to really find a good deal and not only get a great price, but also great coverage, you should get quotes from 5 to 7 companies. It is also good to know that many independent insurance brokers can write multiple companies and can do the leg work for you, saving you time.
• Be thorough. When buying car insurance in Houston it is important to make sure you are comparing identical coverage. Policies may seem cheaper, but you may not have the same level of coverage when you have to make a claim. You should also read customer reviews and complaints regarding a company's claims paying ability. It may be worth a few extra dollars per month to know your claim will be processed quickly and easily.
• Ensure that only regular drivers are named in the auto insurance policy. You can always add someone for a few days if need be, but no sense paying additional premium for someone who rarely drives your vehicle.
• Consider paying out-of-pocket for small claims. Each time you make a claim to your auto insurance company in Houston, the likelihood your monthly premium will be increased goes up. For small dings and fender benders, it may be worth it to simply pay for the repairs yourself versus having your rates increased; especially if you have a high deductible.
• Increase your auto insurance deductible. A deductible is the amount you agree to pay at the time a claim is made before your insurance company pays any money towards repairs or damages. The higher your deductible; the lower your monthly premium. Just be sure you have enough money tucked away to cover the higher premium should an accident or damage to your vehicle occur in Houston.
• Install approved safety mechanisms. Security alarms, immobilizers or a tracking device may attract a discount of around 5%.
• Ask about discounts. More and more companies offer discounts for different situations. Are you a safe driver? Do you have good credit? Have you completed any safe driving courses? Are you a member of any clubs or organizations? Do you carpool or take a bus to work?
•Utilize your garage. If your garage is full of garbage, clean it and use it to park your car. Insurance companies feel cars parked in the street have a higher risk of theft. By having your car safely stowed in your garage overnight, you are not only protecting it from the threat of theft, but also from certain Houston weather elements.