Seguros Miami Auto Insurance Miami
Allstar Direct Insurance
We are a full service agency providing insurance and financial services, to meet all your goals and needs. Servicing all Miami Metro area and Florida.
View Agency Listing Hablamos Español
Auto Insurance Miami
Revisit your Miami auto insurance policy and save money.
When was the last time you reviewed your auto insurance policy? When you purchased it? Then chances are you are paying too much.
These tips help you save money on your car insurance plan:
· Request higher deductibles. When you apply for higher deductibles can lower your costs by at least 40 percent.
· It may not be necessary to have full coverage at the highest amounts as cars depreciate. Estimate the actual value you of your car and adjust your coverage amounts accordingly.
· Some policies allow for medical expenses in case of injury. Avoid duplicating your medical coverage. If you already have a good health insurance or disability insurance plan, then buy only the minimum personal injury plan.
· When car shopping, don't go for the brand-new sports car. Either go for the more economical choice or buy used. The more it will cost the insurance company to fix and replace your car, the higher the cost to you.
· Carpool or use other means for transportation. Most insurance companies offer “low mileage discounts”. The less you drive your car, the less likely you will be in an accident.
· Buy a car with added safety features. If you have air bags, automatic seat belts, antilock brakes and daytime running lights you may qualify for a discount.
· Believe it or not, some companies give certain discounts for teenagers. In most cases, young people have to maintain good grades and pass a driving course. There may be an additional discount if your child goes to college over 100 miles from home.
· Combine policies with one carrier. You can save money if you secure all your vehicles, including trailers and recreational vehicles on a single policy. The premium can also lower if you buy home insurance or life insurance to the same insurer.
· Ask about other discounts. You may qualify for additional savings if you are over 50 or 55 years, retired or not, and if you had any accidents during the past three years.
· Assess your need for roadside assistance. If you already have AAA or some other roadside assistance program, it may not be necessary to pay for this feature. Some states offer their own free roadside assistance along major highways though you may have to check online to find out their hours and requirements.
FREE Insurance Quote
Save on Car Insurance
Catastrophic Health Insurance
Seguros de Salud
Costos de Seguros Medicos
Seguro de Coche
Seguro de Auto Baratos
Seguro De Vida
Seguro de Incapacidad
Travel Insurance Cancellation
Flood Insurance Policy
Aumento de Senos Miami
Cirugia Plastica Cirujano Plastico en Aventura, FL